Thursday, January 3, 2013

Big Things a-comin'


Well,
Back in America and back to work. Currently enrolled in a winter class at Marist, attempting to get back into Track shape (long road) and working at the law office again.
            It has been strange to adjust back to American Life. I mean, having a car, 3g Internet, sleeping in a bed that has sheets. Those are some tough changes to have to make. In all seriousness, I am feeling a bit sadden sometimes when I think of Italy and all the amazing memories I gained there. But then I just play Xbox or workout in a real gym and those thoughts are gone.
            On a serious note, coming home I realized the true impact of Hurricane Sandy. I believe that laughter is a good way to get over pain. But I was saddened to see the damage to my town in Metuchen. Metuchen faired the storm better then most towns, but some massive tree’s fell down and hit people’s houses. Driving around town, seeing all these hundred year old tree’s still uprooted and dangling above people’s houses is scary. Also, where I work the stories I heard made me feel so upset. One of my coworker’s house was completely flooded, 100%. Another’s car was totaled and she was just two payments away from complete ownership. I work in a shore area, and that is why there damage was so great.
            Now on to the BIG!, News. I will be launching a website this coming weekend, and expect much of the same that you see on here. I look forward to adding new content to my website that is unavailable here.
            Wild Card Weekend
(All Female Readers who hate the football section of this blog please exit your browser)

Texans over cinci- not losing 3 in a row
Ravens over Colts- Ray Lewis retiring= Win
Redskins over Seahawks- Beast mode shut down, Morris Mode wins it.
 GAME OF THE WEEK
Packers over Vikings- Pac aren’t loosing 2 in a row, and unless Jared Allen gets to Rodgers 3 times and forces a turnover, Viking’s will get thrown all over.

Again, can’t spell.
(Sorry Ryan)

BIG UPS AND RESPECT
-AKEMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment